I took the script I wrote last week and wrapped it in a function I can call with different parameters. I’ve started generating some matrices to analyze the ranges of the different parameters and their effects. The first parameter I’ve looked at is the maximum bar length, which is on the Y axis, increasing as you move down the matrix. The second parameter I looked at is the rate at which the color changes between each bar. This is on the X axis and increases as you move to the left of the matrix. I also changed the start color from red to black to make the differences in the results more extreme. However the results are still a bit muddied by the fact that the color change is done randomly. Once I finish adding all the variables in the algorithm to the function’s parameters, I need to look at some non-random methods for the color progression.